• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k xx lenses fake ???

Just trolled your eBay - you have some amazing quality pieces, sir :)

You should post more on here...

He should definitely put the Juliet and XX lenses on the forum. There are plenty of members that dont shop the bay.

Thanks for the information won't be buying again feel a tad cheated though would love original jade's if anyone's got some kicking around!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
Hey if been less then a few months eBay lets you return due to fakes.. they know they are selling fakes, memeber have gotten refunds and doesn't even dispute that the are real. You know it's fake when the seller doesn't even ask for the lenses back.

I have attempted to buy here on OF several times over the years but every time I try it says (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
@SCOTT T You now have15 valid posts. You then you can sell your items here on the exchange. In honor of that you should give me something for free. ;) Besides the middle finger your Giving me right now :D:grin::rofl:

I sell on eBay, but I have seen many things I would buy here over the years but it never lets me respond and I don't know how to fix it.
It works NOW LOOK, now you will see and be able to sell ON THE EXCHANGE. I see your stuff the the bay and members I trust speak very highly of you.

It works NOW LOOK, now you will see and be able to sell ON THE EXCHANGE. I see your stuff the the bay and members I trust speak very highly of you.
As I said I do not want to sell here but have wanted to buy many times, I just now went to a listing in the exchange and it still says at the bottom .... (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) just as it has since I joined the board 2013

Back