• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Awesome Xman / Chris Hardaway Juliet Colab

Shilock

Oakley Beginner
Texas
A big THANKS to @THE X-MAN and @Chris A Hardaway I don’t remember the last time i teared up. Maybe when Rudy finally got on the field or when Roy McAvoy holed out with his last ball (Tin Cup) or when the Mavericks won the NBA Championship. All I know is when opened my restored Juliets from @THE X-MAN and @Chris A Hardaway it was darn close to as memorable. What a great job, I couldn’t be happier. Literally brand new....Amazing! First photo has a pic of the roaches out original fire lenses that were replaced. The nose bridge was so eroded away I scooped it out like jelly before shipping them to the Xman. New rubber all around, new nose bridge and tightening, new orbital gaskets, tight fit washers on the stems and some new screws for good measure.

A644E477-A4CF-4B0F-8F53-440AC42AC05C.jpeg

6FF91D7B-CAC5-4EC9-A9D3-455E4335806C.jpeg

B22C13F9-6B5F-48F7-8D26-82EA7A53FD8E.jpeg

4AF11B68-2579-4DD7-B3C9-3E02608739F6.jpeg

A big THANKS to @THE X-MAN and @Chris A Hardaway I don’t remember the last time i teared up. Maybe when Rudy finally got on the field or when Roy McAvoy holed out with his last ball (Tin Cup) or when the Mavericks won the NBA Championship. All I know is when opened my restored Juliets from @THE X-MAN and @Chris A Hardaway it was darn close to as memorable. What a great job, I couldn’t be happier. Literally brand new....Amazing! First photo has a pic of the roaches out original fire lenses that were replaced. The nose bridge was so eroded away I scooped it out like jelly before shipping them to the Xman. New rubber all around, new nose bridge and tightening, new orbital gaskets, tight fit washers on the stems and some new screws for good measure.

View attachment 776573

View attachment 776574

View attachment 776575

View attachment 776576

Latest Posts

Back