• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not throwing a fit. What would you rather of had me do? Get upset, cry and never come back here?

....Actually don't answer that.
Don't cry.

Honestly you have received quite a bit of help....especially with regards to your locked threads. Haven't you noticed ?

I think as Herbsley has stated you misinterpreted the bird. Maybe you had no idea what that specific person does in that sense .....so?

Any updates on that case from Oakley?

Well, I disagree with what you have said and think you are perhaps over-reacting to some ribbing contained within what I thought was some helpful advice. But we'll never see eye-to-eye on that so let's cool our jets and as Frank suggests, start talking about cake and whatever again, and I'll just get outta here.
I think Dingo was mentioning something about cream on cookies? Then again we knows he's just a dingo. ;)

Don't cry.

Honestly you have received quite a bit of help....especially with regards to your locked threads. Haven't you noticed ?

I think as Herbsley has stated you misinterpreted the bird. Maybe you had no idea what that specific person does in that sense .....so?

Any updates on that case from Oakley?

I am aware that I have received a lot of help, and I appreciate everyone giving me that. That isn't what the issue here is at all. People helping me and giving me nice friendly advice is not what upset me.

People flipping out at me in regards to a question I asked, which had already been revolved, is what upset me

I am aware that I have received a lot of help, and I appreciate everyone giving me that. That isn't what the issue here is at all. People helping me and giving me nice friendly advice is not what upset me.

People flipping out at me in regards to a question I asked, which had already been revolved, is what upset me
That flip was taken the wrong way.

But check this out I found this amusing.

I have honestly read enough, provided enough advice along with many members. It appears to me and everyone else that a simple process for just about anyone is difficult or hard for you to deal with. I suggest that you get your parents to assist you further with the purchase of your items as the forum is exhausted with this. I see no reason to further discuss this.

And if you have an questions regarding your present order with Oakley like, back orders, lens option colors, payment process, warranties, or anything they could possibly answer, email them.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back