• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best prizm lenses for daily use?

so your options would be sapphire p and dwp over black for daily ill will go to my local sunglass hut and try them out i just wanted to get a good idea and what do you mean by color changes from middle to edge?
I'd go prizm black Polarized, but you made it clear that was too dark for your region. So DWP should be better - one of the most loved lenses. I mean prizm p Sapphire doesn't have the same colored view in the periphery as it does in the center. Due to the Iridium shifting at the edges the tint looks like it changes too. That could drive u nuts. But it's beautiful from a collector standpoint.

Anyone else wanna chime in? DWP is a rose tint. A dark rose tint. But it isn't too dark for most days due to the light transmission and characteristics of the base tint. But it's polarized so great on bright days too.

Listen to Chris. They are all great options. Your eyes will adjust. It’s all personal preference.

I love both DWP and Prizm Daily Polarized.
I wear Both on the brightest of bright days in direct sunlight. I also wear them in over cast weather and cloudy days. They are both great.

I wear Prizm Grey a lot. I prefer not to wear polarized lenses unless it's very sunny out. Even if it is, an unpolarized lens isn't bad. It depends a lot on what you're doing. I also wear Prizm Road and Prizm Golf in various casual looks. Those lenses are quite versatile. Prizm Daily is a great lens, Prizm Grey is pretty much the unpolarized version of it.

I like DWP and Prizm Road. In my opinion Road is a little more versatile for daily wear in varying conditions. If it’s gonna be sunny, and I’m gonna be out in the sun for extended periods and that sun is going to be intense (ie lots of asphalt/ concrete), DWP.

Back