• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bonz Custom Boneyard

Great work by a great friend of mine. Guys Brad is the real deal. Trying to push the man into further expansion. With his attention to detail and skill. I think hed be a force to be recond with. Paint/cerakote you name it. Hes gonna do it all. Am I right Brad? :)

Great work by a great friend of mine. Guys Brad is the real deal. Trying to push the man into further expansion. With his attention to detail and skill. I think hed be a force to be recond with. Paint/cerakote you name it. Hes gonna do it all. Am I right Brad? :)
Agreed!!! Brad is a great awesome guy and my friend!!!! I hope he starts to do cerakote cause I know he will do an awesome job!

Sorry I'm a little late to the game, been sidelined by health issues. No worries though, only the good die young, I'm going to live forever!!!!
Below is another incredible Julie customized by my friend Mr. Bonz. Sorry for my crappy camera skillz, trust me these things are insane!!!!!!
He took a very nice, but very plain old Carbon framed Julie. Cleaned the orbitals up, rebuilt with new everything and did his usual awesome ano skillz
on the nose and ear stems. I had planned to put a pair of DWP lenses in them, but decided to check it with this blue pair I had in my lens pile and one look
and I would have bought them again if I didn't already own them!!!! Going to be sending Mr. Bonz another Julie for him to do in the awesome green ano.
Every pair I get back from him becomes my new favorite pair of Julies. Don't ask me how he does it, just send him yours and see for yourself.
Later
NCH

MASTER 1.png

Latest Posts

Back