• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards

testcodes

Oakley Beginner
Do I get those too if I order from online? And are they codes that will be emailed, or are they physical cards that will be included in my package?

I put in a large order last night and I was expecting to get an email with coupon codes, but I didn't. So I'm wondering if I missed something, like if I have to separately sign up for it.

Thanks

i hope it’s ok to add another Bounce Back Rewards (large purchase) question in this thread…

If I make a purchase worth $1300 (excluding tax), will I get two $150 off and one $75 off BBR coupons? Or do I need to make three separate (two $500 and one $300) purchases to be able to avail of the above mentioned BBR coupons?

Thank you so much. :)

Yes you can earn them from buying online, just make sure your purchases show up on your Type O account. From what I understand (I shop online only), the bounce back vouchers will be emailed out after the window for earning points ends. For your second question, I believe you will not earn more than one coupon code, I think it maxes out at spending $500 and getting a bounce back of $150 off a $300 purchase. You would probably need separate Type O accounts to earn more than one reward, which is probably against rules somewhere. i believe all purchases made during the point earning window will be added up and based on that total you will get one coupon.

Here is some info from Oakley's website:

BOUNCE BACK REWARDS
Spend $100 or more and receive a $20 off coupon toward your next purchase of $40 or more. Spend $150 and receive a $40 off coupon toward your next purchase of $80 or more. Spend $250 and receive a $75 off coupon toward your next purchase of $150 or more, or spend $500 and receive a $150 off coupon toward your next purchase of $300 or more. Excludes taxes.

Offer valid between 4/28/2015 and 5/20/2015 at Oakley.com, OakleyVault.com or participating Oakley Store and Oakley Vault retail locations in North America. Limit one coupon per qualifying transaction. Not valid at O’Hare International Airport, Rolling O, Montreal, Laval, St. Bruno, and any independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Certain restrictions may apply. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit on previous purchases. Offer expires May 20th, 2015 at 11:59pm PST. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to end or change this offer at any time.

Coupon - $20 Off
This Oakley $20 off coupon is valid toward any future purchase of $40 or more at Oakley.com or participating Oakley Store and Oakley Vault retail locations in North America. Excludes taxes. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not valid on sale items at Oakley O Stores. Coupon required at redemption. Coupon has no cash-back value, cannot be redeemed for cash, may not be sold or transferred, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Reproduction, internet distribution, or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid at O’Hare International Airport, Rolling O, and any independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Certain restrictions may apply. See store associate for details. Coupon redemption period from 06/01/2015 to 07/05/2015.

Coupon - $40 Off
This Oakley $40 off coupon is valid toward any future purchase of $80 or more at Oakley.com or participating Oakley Store and Oakley Vault retail locations in North America. Excludes taxes. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not valid on sale items at Oakley O Stores. Coupon required at redemption. Coupon has no cash-back value, cannot be redeemed for cash, may not be sold or transferred, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Reproduction, internet distribution, or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid at O’Hare International Airport, Rolling O, and any independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Certain restrictions may apply. See store associate for details. Coupon redemption period from 06/01/2015 to 07/05/2015.

Coupon - $75 Off
This Oakley $75 off coupon is valid toward any future purchase of $150 or more at Oakley.com or participating Oakley Store and Oakley Vault retail locations in North America. Excludes taxes. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not valid on sale items at Oakley O Stores. Coupon required at redemption. Coupon has no cash-back value, cannot be redeemed for cash, may not be sold or transferred, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Reproduction, internet distribution, or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid at O’Hare International Airport, Rolling O, and any independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Certain restrictions may apply. See store associate for details. Coupon redemption period from 06/01/2015 to 07/05/2015.

Coupon - $150 Off
This Oakley $150 off coupon is valid toward any future purchase of $300 or more at Oakley.com or participating Oakley Store and Oakley Vault retail locations in North America. Excludes taxes. Limit one coupon per transaction. Not valid on sale items at Oakley O Stores. Coupon required at redemption. Coupon has no cash-back value, cannot be redeemed for cash, may not be sold or transferred, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Reproduction, internet distribution, or resale is strictly prohibited. Not valid at O’Hare International Airport, Rolling O, and any independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Certain restrictions may apply. See store associate for details. Coupon redemption period from 06/01/2015 to 07/05/2015.

Last edited:
Yes you can earn them from buying online, just make sure your purchases show up on your Type O account. From what I understand (I shop online only), the bounce back vouchers will be emailed out after the window for earning points ends.

Awesome, so I should expect to get one in my email in a couple weeks? Great, thanks

Thanks @Kustomized for the answers. I had the same question. I recently spent $240 on the Oakley website and when I got my sunglasses and opened the package I was looking for a $40 gift card or some special code but I found nothing. I was going to contact Oakley regarding this but you just answered my question. Since the promotion ended yesterday wednesday May 20th they should be mailing those codes soon. The Oakley web site should have clarified this to avoid confusion. It tells you about the redemption period but i dont recall reading anything about how the coupon was going to be delivered. I assumed it would be in the form of a card sent with your purchase. Anyway, now I know the answer. Thanks to Testcodes for bringing this up and thanks to Kustomized for providing the answer. :)

I got my code this afternoon from an order I placed this weekend.
Thank you MagneticG. I placed my order back on May 1st when the Water Prizm sunglasses were released. I got my order a week later but no code yet. I better call Oakley tomorrow to find out if there is a problem. Since you got yours already I am afraid there is a problem with mine so I better call and make sure I get what I am entitled to. Thanks again man.

@JoshAD330 I haven't received anything yet either, but a few weeks ago Oakley Type O customer service told me that I should receive my code via email before the redemption period starts on 6/1.

@JoshAD330 I haven't received anything yet either, but a few weeks ago Oakley Type O customer service told me that I should receive my code via email before the redemption period starts on 6/1.
Thank you @Kuztomized I wonder why some customers are getting the code earlier than others. Oh well, as long as we get it I guess it is ok. I am using my $40 off toward the purchase of polarized Fire Iridium lenses for a pair of metallic gold frame Flak Jackets I own. :)

Back