• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MR2000

Oakley Beginner
Well, people.

I'm ready to start to trade here. I'll start buying a couple things I've identified. Well, I'm almost ready. First, I have you ask for your tips about buying in this place. I'll use my pay-pal account. I've always used it when buying on ebay, so I've never had to go to solve any claims directly with pay-pal, cause ebay has it's own warranty and solves controversies. How does that work in here? What are your tips for making smooth transactions and avoid conflict, or money losses? Thank you.

The majority of people here are great. Just make sure you use PayPal goods and services and you will be protected.
Thank you. What do you mean "Goods and services"? Is it a special program from PayPal? Could you please recommend me a tutorial or something? Thanks again.

Thank you. What do you mean "Goods and services"? Is it a special program from PayPal? Could you please recommend me a tutorial or something? Thanks again.
When sending money on PayPal, it will give you 2 options: Goods and Services or Friends and Family. PayPal has the money back guarantee if sending Goods and Services. Friends and Family has no coverage to protect you.

Well, people.

I'm ready to start to trade here. I'll start buying a couple things I've identified. Well, I'm almost ready. First, I have you ask for your tips about buying in this place. I'll use my pay-pal account. I've always used it when buying on ebay, so I've never had to go to solve any claims directly with pay-pal, cause ebay has it's own warranty and solves controversies. How does that work in here? What are your tips for making smooth transactions and avoid conflict, or money losses? Thank you.

When sending money on PayPal, it will give you 2 options: Goods and Services or Friends and Family. PayPal has the money back guarantee if sending Goods and Services. Friends and Family has no coverage to protect you.
Thanks a lot, Pumpkin! U DA KING!

Awesome Dbninc! Got it! Sweeeeet! Thanx a lot!

PayPals terms of service have changed recent;y. I wouldnt say you have a money back guarantee.
If you get a box of rocks, or you dont like your sunglasses, youre not necessarily getting your money back

Only a us PayPal Goods and Services as you're protected. You loae protection when you use Pay Pal Friends and Family. If a seller only does Friends and Family, it's a red flag as I've been scammed before with no recourse.

Back