• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime pre-orders.

I haven't gotten the chance to check these out in person yet. What's the general consensus? Are they pretty heavy? I don't know why, but they just aren't doing it for me.....

Is this going to be another one if you buy it they sell out and then people are selling for like fifteen hundred bucks?
I guess that question answered itself.

mine came today!! came with a garbage vault case though! and no special box, just a standard box just like radars, flaks, carbon shifts, anything that comes with a case. Super disappointed with that, especially since theyre almost $600 (good thing i didn't pay that much) but still! nothing special about the presentation, the glasses though, wow! they're so comfortable and gorgeous in person, some may not agree, but I don't care, they're amazing!
The presentation used to be part of the mystical O experience. Still not $600 glasses...

I thought these carbon primes were going to be "limited" to 10,000 pieces each. But, no where on the website mentions these being limited.
They said they were making 150 Polished MMs too. Don't worry I don't think you'll have to worry about a high production number ruining the investment value...

Tried this on at the O Store today. Not bad, but nothing special either. Not worth the asking price in my opinion.
Agreed. I'm interested at half retail and if not my Ferrari Carbon Blades are pretty comfortable too. And in a cool red Ferrari case. And $200.

Back