• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

Just send one of us a PM to get pricing quote. I can't speak for others but I can cut you a set without needing your frame. You just have to send me (small) payment and mail the lenses to me. I'll have them back to you within a weeks time if in USA. @Dantes8

It did work... I wasn't trying to go around the system. Hey, @Dantes8 welcome to the forum. Please participate and read the rules to be a beneficial member to the forum. I know we'd all appreciate that. If you really want to join in (and be awesome), purchase a membership and many features become unlocked!

The rules restricting newbies from exchange access apply to the exchange, and the restrictions on PMs is to prevent newbies from circumventing the exchange access restrictions.

But a cutter's own business has nothing to do with the exchange. He or she may list specific lenses already cut on the exchange, and then the rules would apply just to those listings.

But there's nothing wrong with a newbie who has donor lenses he needs cut doing business with a cutter before the newbie has exchange access.

Besides, the whole purpose behind the restrictions is to help protect forum members from scammers, which is more of a risk with things being sold by newbies, not things being bought by newbies.

The rules restricting newbies from exchange access apply to the exchange, and the restrictions on PMs is to prevent newbies from circumventing the exchange access restrictions.

But a cutter's own business has nothing to do with the exchange. He or she may list specific lenses already cut on the exchange, and then the rules would apply just to those listings.

But there's nothing wrong with a newbie who has donor lenses he needs cut doing business with a cutter before the newbie has exchange access.

Besides, the whole purpose behind the restrictions is to help protect forum members from scammers, which is more of a risk with things being sold by newbies, not things being bought by newbies.
:bump::taunt:

GLWS!

Latest Posts

Back