• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay - Bad Experience w/ Buyer

Zax

Chicago
I know I'm probably going to get flak for using eBay, but I have never had this bad of an experience. Looking to get some help...

Long story short, guy from China wanted to buy my Fives 4.0. Bid $31 or so and won. Original address was for China, but switched it to some third party forwarding service in the US. I am familiar with eBay's Global Shipping program and have used that in the past, but he opted not to use it?

Anyways, fast forward a few days and some angry messages back at me. This guy has 0 feedback and joined 2 days before the auction ended. I refunded his purchase and said the funds are now on Paypal, which cleared. He sent me angry messages stating how unprofessional I was and how piss poor this experience was since he did not have a Paypal, and had to prove his identity and all this other stuff. Left me negative feedback, which has pulled my percentage down to 93%.

Aside from putting out a short response in my Feedback, is there any way to get rid of it? I figured I'm SOL, but I figured I would ask.

I feel like I should've just sent them off for $31 and avoided all of these issues. I don't know...think it was a lose lose situation. I hope eBay will do something, but I don't think they will.

Well I mean he could make like 100 fake listings for like buy it now of .01 for like something stupid. Like a digital pic of a toilet ect. You buy 1.00$ worth of nothing and leave feedback of 100 b.s. things...... he should pay you like 5-20$ for that.....thats a lot of bullshit to get feedback up

Sent from your mom

Latest Posts

Back