• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay - Bad Experience w/ Buyer

Yes call them. I have had to do that in the past.
On 2 different auctions they removed bad feedback that was left.
Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tell eBay exactly what happened(write down the relevant details before calling them). They should find in your favour and make sure the next time you sell anything, restrict the sale by saying NO ONE WITH 0 FEEDBACK. It will prevent a re-ocurrence.

Yes. Unfortunately, eBay is against you because they make money by commission. They often rule in the buyer's favour. It's heavily weighted towards buyers. That's the problem with new eBayers. They have quite unrealistic expectations at times. They don't understand what is "normal" or reasonable. They also don't realise that you are the one taking all the risk and take it personally when you ask for more information.

Just do what @Funky-Trixtar says and write in your listing that anyone with <10 feedback will have their bids retracted. Unfortunately, you can't block them.

Don't EVER send or post to a non registered PayPal address....or allow direct pickup if they paid by PayPal.

I didn't realize you could restrict sales. I've never had anyone with 0 feedback buy though, so I guess I've never hit that problem haha. Thanks for the responses. I'll try contact eBay again.

I didn't realize you could restrict sales. I've never had anyone with 0 feedback buy though, so I guess I've never hit that problem haha. Thanks for the responses. I'll try contact eBay again.
You can't restrict sales to anyone on eBay that bids. But you can "disallow" or remove their bid if they're not high enough after you've written a disclaimer in your description. You have to remove their bid manually.

Latest Posts

Back