• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Badman & Madman Photos *Buyer Beware

I'm sure more signs to distinguished the fakes will be pointed out in the days to come.
Compared to the initial batch of X-Metals I have, the Badman seems more fragile and lighter, with possibly lesser quality that the fakes have, it will surely destroys itself.
I would't be surprised if the one wearing this fakes won't be able to go home with the fakes intact, given the mentioned hard ear stem rubber, it will most likely fall off from its attachment to the plastic part of the ear stem arm. Knock on wood, I hope the wearer make it home alive given that dark as night lenses.

As expected for something made in China. I wouldn't be surprised if the same factory that makes the authentic ones are responsible with the fakes -- use the same molds with different materials.

Please dont tell that kind of thing , thats totaly fake like the fake sunglasses , if you have a fake pair on your hands you will see the diferences so fast even with close eyes , just touching , and if you look to the piece of crap of fake lenses , or there suposed polaroid polarized quality , you can easy find distortion on lenses , on the polarized ones its so easy .
i am a beginner on the forum but i am not a beginner on respect of recognize quality i am not a beginner !!!!!!
the materials are different but the molds are different too , the fakes have different sizes than authentic , the fakes better quality holbrook are bigger than the authentics .
i am not an expert on fakes but i study the case cause i dont want to be fooled by fakes !!!!!!!!!

Grátis frete Polarized Holbrook Ducati MotoGP Rossi VR46 ciclismo esporte óculos homens lentes TR90 quadro Iridium Sports Sun vidro em Óculos Escuros de Roupas e Acessórios Masculinos no AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group

this is here you can find the most of the fakes that come down to the market , the famous Aliexpress but please dont compare these fakes with oakley , maybe the frames are not so bad because they use Tr 90 but even on the frames the diferences are so obviuos , but if you look to the lenses , they are piece of crap , what they say is good quality polarized for me its piece of crap , maybe they are close to Polaroid sunglasses , but a smart guy cant tell that Polaroid sunglasses are good !!!!!!!

dont understand me wrong , i just give this link of aliexpress for knowledge of the forum cause i dont want to make any kind of publicity for this piece of crap sunglasses ........

The madman Fake

2015 de alta qualidade louco 2 cor do quadro Metal Frame lente polarizada Outdoor homens esporte óculos de sol com embalagem Original em Óculos Escuros de Roupas e Acessórios Masculinos no AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing these photos. These things came up a few weeks back in the PH O-Community. The seller was based in China but he didn't know they were fake either. I couldn't believe they would be faked this fast and this good. However, the first sign that there was something fishy is that it did not come with the canister and box...plus one of the models did not have the Ferrari Logo on the lens.

What I am interested though is...have you tried interchanging/ swapping some parts? Are they swappable? Because if it is...I think I can use them for some custom ideas I have. That I way I don't ruin the originals. Just thinking....

Thanks for the warning. Are there any guidelines established for determining fakes on the next metals yet?

FYI

Bunch of Badman on E Bay selling with no tube and marked Sample
I call BS Ill bet they are fakes
Several sellers with these

New Oakley Sunglasses Badman Carbon Ruby Iridium Polarized x Metal OO6020 03 | eBay

New Oakley Sunglasses Badman x Metal x TI Chrome Iridium Polarized OO6020 05 | eBay
Both those auctions are genuine Oakleys. Both sellers are also well known throughout the Oakley community as trusted sellers. Please make sure things you identify as fakes are actually fakes.

Back