• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Screwed By USPS!!!

would hurt less if it wasnonly one but it was the holeshot watch and x-squared

was it insured, clearly no sig required? paid via paypal? anything over $250 requires sig confirmation and insurance...that is some total BS man, and I would be hot...

So let me get this straight, it was dropped off at a PO box station, the package was too big to fit in your box so it was put in a holding box and the access key was perhaps put in someone elses PO box. It would have to be in a close proximity to yours and they all have names attached right? Shouldnt be too hard to track it down.

u would figure Ive tried but to no avail They say its not their problem anymore

Thats What I said. I have made a big deal but I tracked down all businesses who use that box and noone says they have it. So I have went to the extreme of taping stolen signs all over the box as they say it isnt their property to try and get someone to just return in exchange for a reward. See if it works. Had a awesome deal on a holeshot and x-squared so freaking sux that its 500 wasted

So after a week and a half of raising hell heres the update. I have my package. It was delivered but since two people who use the box had packages, mine was brought back and kept at post office but NO note was left. Needless to say I am excited but still angry at their service. Leave a note or bring it to the business! Oh well anything else I buy off here will only be shipped ups or fedex with signature and insurance. Peace of mind is so worth it

Wow man, it's great that you have your package finally but that totally sucks the amount of stress and everything else you must have went through. I like UPS for my shipping needs as I've shipped A LOT of my stuff that way and have never had an issue so far.

Back