• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hatchet Help

dave m

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all, been chatting via email with a local chap selling some hatchets, he tells me the seriel number is 05-888 but I can't see that one on o review, he's just sent me this pic which has me wondering about it's authenticity.
Never owned hatchets, thought they looked interesting after reading about them on here. The Oakley writing on the arm seems unusual.
Thoughts appreciated thanks

hatchet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they aren't hatchets mate they are fakes. I have 3 pairs of them and they definitely aren't like them.

Stick with the search though as they are awesome glasses, they fit me the best out of all Oakley models I would say. Just have to be patient as they aren't very common and be careful with the hinges as if they break then they may not be repairable.

When I got that pic I was put off by the Oakley on the arm, I emailed him and told him I had changed m mind, shame as they were local and they don't come up that often.
Cheers for the info they were on gumtree in dorset should you be searching don't waste your time asking for more photos!!
Thanks both of you!

Back