• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having Second Thoughts Of An EBay Seller

i would not send the glasses back!
just go to the police make a criminal charge agains the seller - send those to pay pal and they will give you your money back and you can destroy the fake . . .
i never ever would send back some fakes!!

If you bought these via eBay you should have gone through the eBay dispute process. eBay's policy is that fakes should not be returned to the seller but destroyed by the buyer, who will also get a full refund.

I had a similar thing happen to me about a year ago. A seller who was registered in Holland had a pair of BNIB Black w/ Fire iridium Frogskins so I bought them. However, he sends me a tracking notice when they ship and tracking shows they are coming from China, not Holland. When they arrived they were obviously fake. I contacted him but got no reply so went through eBays resolution centre. I had to get written proof from Oakley they were fake (and Oakley customer services were brilliant, I sent the Frogskins to them and within 4 days I had them back with a letter and email detailing all the separate things that were wrong with them that proved they were fake). I sent a scan of this letter to eBay and the case was closed with me getting a full refund and keeping the fakes. I still have them sitting in a draw!

Also take the shipping information, ebay listing, seller info and forward it all to Oakley. Im sure it is all bogus info but still worth a shot.

Back