• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy Grail?!?!?

Is there a box to go with those blue beauties cause it looks custom? But then who am I.....?
I don’t think so. That’s often how those “prototypes” came out of Oakley HQ.

THAT’s why a trackable history is so important. There are blue juliets around, but of course, those ones are custom aftermarket.

Here is the Blue Penny.

It has only recently come into the open but shares the same 'heritage' as the Purple Juliets.

I can't really call it a 'Grail' as, by definition, a Grail is 'a thing which is eagerly pursued or sought after' but I never even knew these existed until recently. I would call them more of a ' Unicorn' pair.

ea7fafcfc92e99b34327f8b353fa74d0.jpg
fa795b7be9668da3f81fed29a9742054.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheers for the replies guys. I was hinting more at a collection which is a little more obtainable.... maybe Holy Grail was the wrong title. We'd all love the blue Juliets etc but if there's 1 or two in the world, realistically it's not going to happen. For me personally I'd like to get each X-Metal frame in X-Metal/Black Iridium. Then in addition, all the other frame colours 24K, Ti-02 etc in whatever models needed to get all those.

Romeo - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Juliet - X-Metal/Black Iridium
XX - X-Metal/Black Iridium
XS - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Penny - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Mars - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Half-X - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Romeo 2 - X-Metal/Black Iridium

XX - 24K/24K
XS - Carbon/Ruby
Juliet - Plasma/Emerald
Penny - Ti/Ice
Mars - Leather/Gold Iridium
Anything in Ti02 etc etc etc

Well a lot can be considered a “grail” depending on what you like. My personal preference is “ALWAYS” to have a matching pair serial and box the rest is irrelevant to me.

It can be omatters, x metal, cocepts studios (my cotton candies lol) etc.

Cheers for the replies guys. I was hinting more at a collection which is a little more obtainable.... maybe Holy Grail was the wrong title. We'd all love the blue Juliets etc but if there's 1 or two in the world, realistically it's not going to happen. For me personally I'd like to get each X-Metal frame in X-Metal/Black Iridium. Then in addition, all the other frame colours 24K, Ti-02 etc in whatever models needed to get all those.

Romeo - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Juliet - X-Metal/Black Iridium
XX - X-Metal/Black Iridium
XS - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Penny - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Mars - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Half-X - X-Metal/Black Iridium
Romeo 2 - X-Metal/Black Iridium

XX - 24K/24K
XS - Carbon/Ruby
Juliet - Plasma/Emerald
Penny - Ti/Ice