• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy People

Prince_Ali

Oakley Beginner
Checking in from Los Angeles, 23 yrs old. I wanted to join just to educate myself about the history of Oakley, specifically the X Metal era. Maybe eventually buy one altough I don't know how I feel about buying glasses without trying them on. Seems like there's some great guides here that will help with all that. Any documentaries about Oakley?

welcom.gif

Checking in from Los Angeles, 23 yrs old. I wanted to join just to educate myself about the history of Oakley, specifically the X Metal era. Maybe eventually buy one altough I don't know how I feel about buying glasses without trying them on. Seems like there's some great guides here that will help with all that. Any documentaries about Oakley?
Welcome aboard! I'm also from the LA area :cool:

Man, you won't regret buying yourself an X-Metal. I've had the Juliet since 2001, these are made to outlast you and pass them on to your kids even. I just recently bought the X-Squared a few days ago. Pretty soon you might find yourself with a shelf full of X-Metals like some members in here XD

There's this clip that briefly tells the tale of their origin.

Back