• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to fix my Oakley Spike Hinges.

theclub27

Oakley Beginner
Looking to fix my Oakley Spike Hinges. They just fall and are so loose. The screw is tightened all the way.. Originally these arms would not touch the lens, but there was a small bump that prevented this, but that got worn off. I think that was an issue with these. Any ideas would help thanks.

20200127_034146307_iOS.jpg

20200127_034153039_iOS.jpg

Looking to fix my Oakley Spike Hinges. They just fall and are so loose. The screw is tightened all the way.. Originally these arms would not touch the lens, but there was a small bump that prevented this, but that got worn off. I think that was an issue with these. Any ideas would help thanks.

View attachment 696987

View attachment 696988
You can actually find these for often times a hundred bucks or less I just bought a beautiful pair on Mercari for 45...toss them. Buy another pair. I don't know of a human being on the planet that is ever been able to do anything with any pair of Oakleys without making any damage worse...especially with metal frames. What is that buildup on yours? Jb weld?

Back