• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost your Oakley’s & got them back, post your tale

One time back in 2012 I had a one night stand with a super hot midget and we made love while she was wearing my black ruby ott and when I woke up after a long day of liquor and cocaine she was gone and she took my black ruby ott with her.

So last week I was kind of lonely and horny and realllllly stoned and I was out of ramen noodles so I called up a midget hooker that my half brother Raymundo gave me her number the week before when we were playing croquet and when I went over to her whore house low and behold it was the same hot midget that stole my black ruby ott in 2012. She didn't recognize me because I had cut my pony tail off and shaved my beard so I played it cool and slipped a few roofies in her long island iced tea and when she passed out I searched frantically for the black ruby ott and couldn't find it for 45 minutes but finally I thought to break into her dildo storage cabinet and there it was. My black ruby ott from 2012. Lenses were shot but at least they weren't blade2 lenses. I took the ott and ran as fast as I could. I was so happy that I got my OTT back that I forgot to **** her while she was passed out. Best. Day. Ever.

I can’t believe you didn’t think to look there first!!! Duh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last summer on family vaca we were on a float trip down a river in Tennessee. We stopped at a calm hole of water that had a rock you could jump off into the river. My 10 yo daughter wanted me to jump with her, so I did. Wasn't thinking about my fives squared on my face. Jump off, come up out of the water, glasses gone. I looked and looked couldn't find them. We stayed there about 30 min jumping and swimming. As we were going to leave I go over to the place where you get out of the water to jump. Waters about chest deep there, I see a hint of something black on the river floor. So I drive down and come up with my glasses. There was about 30-40 people there and no-one could believe it. My fives found me

I was in Central Park NYC, used the restroom. Had the Oakleys hanging from my shirt. Walked off with my dog for about 20 minutes and then realized it was sunny as hell. Reached for my glasses. Panic. Gone. Nothing. Checked again about 10 times. Realized they must have fallen off my shirt somehow. Walked back to the central park restroom and someone had placed them neatly on top of a urinal. It was a totally different urinal than I had used. How my authentic Oakleys survived for about an hour in a NYC restroom completely unattended is beyond me, but I was happy to get them back.

I was in Central Park NYC, used the restroom. Had the Oakleys hanging from my shirt. Walked off with my dog for about 20 minutes and then realized it was sunny as hell. Reached for my glasses. Panic. Gone. Nothing. Checked again about 10 times. Realized they must have fallen off my shirt somehow. Walked back to the central park restroom and someone had placed them neatly on top of a urinal. It was a totally different urinal than I had used. How my authentic Oakleys survived for about an hour in a NYC restroom completely unattended is beyond me, but I was happy to get them back.
Man I hope you sanitized that ****!

Was walking through the Zócalo area of Mexico City with friends one summer. We stopped at an old diner to buy some pastries, then walked around for a couple of hours before going to La Opera Bar, where Pancho Villa entered on his horse and shot into the ceiling.

We’re sitting in the booth under the bullet hole, having drinks and appetizers, when I realize my pair of Badman are missing! It had been too long, and we had stopped in at a bunch of places, so I gave up on them right there. Two of my friends refused to admit defeat, and while mentally backtracking through the day, they recall the last time seeing my shades was at the diner. They go there, ask the cashier, and she has them behind the counter! Badman returned!

Apparently she refused to accept cash as a reward, honest lady.

Back