• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Mariener Lens Info/Ownerā€™s Page

Yeah that not cutting our lenses thing they simply cant enforce. I mean once i own glasses i own them. I can break them burn them anything i want them.
Iā€™ve been saying this for MONTHS !!!

Dillon can eat my deeeeck covered in hot sauce if they think they can dictate to me that I canā€™t buy their glasses for chopping...

I would whole heartedly invite them to ā€œcome at me broā€....

Do I hate them for acting that way ?? Nah, because a true matte lens that is big enough to chop for XMetals and PBā€™s will cost money, as itā€™s the only show in town...

Iā€™ve been saying this for MONTHS !!!

Dillon can eat my deeeeck covered in hot sauce if they think they can dictate to me that I canā€™t buy their glasses for chopping...

I would whole heartedly invite them to ā€œcome at me broā€....

Do I hate them for acting that way ?? Nah, because a true matte lens that is big enough to chop for XMetals and PBā€™s will cost money, as itā€™s the only show in town...
I'm just explaining why we dislike them. We're not trying to say they can do anything about their threats. I just detest that sort of bullying type of behaviour.

I'm just explaining why we dislike them. We're not trying to say they can do anything about their threats. I just detest that sort of bullying type of behaviour.
I donā€™t necessarily dislike them, but I laugh at the idea of them acting like clowns and trying to scare people...

Oh well...

Do any of you guys happen to know any affiliated/friended shops that might be interested in carrying our products overseas? It would be great to get some more shops in the States that would carry our products, it makes it a lot cheaper for anyone else to get our gear.

I may get mine Wednesday / Thursday, it's stuck in the customs for 1 week because of Easter

Back