• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

@Serhat actually =), but close, I checked to see if there were any prior mentions of Mariener, I'd hate it to backfire, but i took a chance and refrained from quoting any links.

have a look at our instagram account for some more real life shots, those renders won't do any justice really. I saw that we have an issue with punctuation marks on our site, it looks sloppy but we'll get it fixed.
8.75 is key for us. Plus most sport lens are that too. So please keep that in mind when you make new frame. If you like to send A member a pair for review that will help too. Keep in mind that this group is large, spends hundreds to thousands a year on sunglasses. X metal while discontinued years ago, still start out on the used market for 200 dollars with no lenes. Most pairs run an average of 300-600 used. Of course some are much higher and few run lower.. Might want to check out ebay in sold section for X metal to see prices paid for them

Eventually they’ll spread out over the other frames as well. Depending on any future frames, different base lenses will be used.

We are aware that shipping is hefty. Especially to the States. This was a big issue during our kickstarter. My advice is to combine orders and save on shipping.

We’ve kept hazing at a minimum. I don’t have the numbers on hand but they are pretty remarkable, without sacrificing the matte look. It is a balance.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back