• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Might Actually Get Myself A Case

Found another in Ferndale. It's got 3 cabinet panels so there's less display room, but meets my price requirement.

Yep I saw him too... I want a case but I am going to hold out for a while and see what pops up. I am still trying to get my wife's company to sell me one of theirs that they aren't even housing Oakleys in anymore... One day they will cave and give in to me!

Coworker that lives a couple blocks away bought it and got it home, my cousin is in Ferndale and has a station wagon so I might enlist him to come visit for beers this weekend after picking it up.

Coworker that lives a couple blocks away bought it and got it home, my cousin is in Ferndale and has a station wagon so I might enlist him to come visit for beers this weekend after picking it up.

Awesome! Glad to hear you got it. Did you beat him up on price at all or just give him asking?

I didn't buy it in person and after talking to the guy and originally planning on him driving from Ferndale to Clarkston during rush hour I settled on asking price. Now it's just going to take a couple days to get up to me.

He has a watch and a belt and some other Oakley items, but nothing that interested me.

Latest Posts

Back