• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP BXTR metal

Mine just arrived this minute. These really seem like the cheapest lenses they could find. Prizm bronze is 20% less costly lens than anything else they sell. The color changing side plate? You can see the pics below, it does change color whether direct, indirect or no sunlight. But it’s a side plate so I don’t know if I really care. Should I?

I really thought my 24k and violet BXTR metals looked really cool. Nostalgic with the Oakley on the top and lens shape but modern with the enhancement they made including the frames and stems.

But now as @Pantster has stated maybe they all do look awful. LOL. Or maybe I’m just in a ****ty mood after a bad day of work but yeah not liking any of them today. Or maybe liking the cheap bronze, light plastic, gimmicky MVP ones best of the worst. I know “opinions are like *******s…” this post you can definitely finish that line and hold it true. Tomorrow will be different I am sure.

View attachment 1070938

View attachment 1070939

View attachment 1070940

View attachment 1070941

View attachment 1070942

View attachment 1070943
They look awesome to me. Violet nr 1, MVP nr 2 and the 24k(my favorite lens) nr 3.

Back