• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP BXTR metal

oh FFS this is getting annoying now. Just seen this and zero email from Oakley yet again, makes it REALLY hard to keep collecting all of them when they don't email you!

Can anyone post a text link to the glasses so I can copy and paste it, ideally the UK address so I can play about with Oakley sites around the world and see if I can track a pair down? Tried the direct link on page one but because they're sold out it just comes back as page not found

Last edited:
oh FFS this is getting annoying now. Just seen this and zero email from Oakley yet again, makes it REALLY hard to keep collecting all of them when they don't email you!

Can anyone post a text link to the glasses so I can copy and paste it, ideally the UK address so I can play about with Oakley sites around the world and see if I can track a pair down? Tried the direct link on page one but because they're sold out it just comes back as page not found
@Tomcat14 posted the link on the first page

read what I said. because they are sold out the link doesn't take you to the page for the glasses, it further redirects. I need the actual address to use it to search various global sites
I dont know what link your clicking but one one from post 9 on page that tomcat posted takes me directly to the product page where they still show available....

Screenshot_20230717_185233_Chrome.jpg

tried that and still doesn't work. Have even gone onto this thread from my phone and still doesn't work. Will keep plugging away at it, was expecting them to be sold out already but use the link to check other websites

I figured the frame wasn’t a colorshift most the colorshifts you see in pics. They had some left over curry paint from the collection they released for that one guy.

tried that and still doesn't work. Have even gone onto this thread from my phone and still doesn't work. Will keep plugging away at it, was expecting them to be sold out already but use the link to check other websites
after much trying, deleting caches and cookies and using VPN managed to get the link to work and changed it to get on the UK site, and were still in stock on there (although would only let me order one so from previous posts they could have been the last!)

Thanks for all the help, I've email Oakley UK (yet again) complaining that I still get no emails about new releases. Sure they'll ignore it again

Especially annoying because I have deliberately not purchased several models because I'm convinced there will be MVP versions in the future and I only want one of those models (BXTR's regular or metal, hydra etc)

Back