• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Babies! :)

And finally, my only pair of jawbones:

11-Jawbone.jpg

Also, looking at the reflections in my lenses, I am extremely glad that I wasn't naked whilst taking these pictures (like that guy on ebay and the kettle...)

What lens color in the jawbones?

Excellent collection, and here I am wondering if I can justify buying one pair given the British weather!

Excellent collection, and here I am wondering if I can justify buying one pair given the British weather!

A great choice for UK weather is the Echelon Jawbone with Ruby VR50 Photochromic Transition lenses.

The transition lenses basically adjust to the level of light, so when they're indoors, mine go almost clear and then outside in the sun they become dark.

However, most of the year, when it's dark and glum, I cycle with HI Yellow lenses - they're great to battle the overcast skies we get here...

Dark and Glum, that about sums it up :)

Will take a look at those lenses... I am now thinking I need two pairs of Oakleys, Frogskins for casual, Jawbones for on my mountain bike with a few different lenses... what kind of cycling do you do if you don't mind me asking, I know Leamington has some great 4X/Pump tracks, I am not too far away in Tamworth....

Dark and Glum, that about sums it up :)

Will take a look at those lenses... I am now thinking I need two pairs of Oakleys, Frogskins for casual, Jawbones for on my mountain bike with a few different lenses... what kind of cycling do you do if you don't mind me asking, I know Leamington has some great 4X/Pump tracks, I am not too far away in Tamworth....
I see a 3rd & 4th pair in your future for different dress occasions. :D

Back