• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection. Done for now.

Ooh Do tell! What is it? A single, double or triple?
To keep everything together, I only have this spot here for a tall skinny metal case. I forget what he said it was called.
7f5f7e8a70175b7fc64e21ac75154ecb.jpg

It must be an RX optical display, then.
He had an rx one & another metal one that had less storage & more space for shades, so that's the one I'm getting.

Somehow I forgot to post these in here from a week or so ago.
Keeping the Probation for now , selling the Inmate.
e88984101515f71ff85bdfa909052f8c.jpg

now i dont feel like i have an addiction with my 9 pairs and spending $400 on one of the pairs. However my collection is growing constantly. One day i will end up with a display case for them. Very nice collection

now i dont feel like i have an addiction with my 9 pairs and spending $400 on one of the pairs. However my collection is growing constantly. One day i will end up with a display case for them. Very nice collection
thanks.
Yeah, things got a little out of hand the last 2 years. Ha.

thanks.
Yeah, things got a little out of hand the last 2 years. Ha.

i hear that. This year i managed to buy 4 or 5 pair. All within 3 months. Im the kind of person though will only buy a pair if it catches my eye. And it has to look right on me. There is a few pairs i like but they dont fit my face well at all. Id probably be at atleast 25 to 30 pair if i bought them regardless. But i wear all my glasses so they have to look right on me lol