• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My son is packing crates and found these

stuss

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Uk
We should of moved house two weeks ago.. 2 year build. And the kitchen leaked sewage..kitchen wrote off.
But whilst unboxing my son found these juliets, & posted me a pic..unsure whether actually worn.
Receipt = 6.5.2006

Arrangement by my son.
Looking @ photo everything looks origional
Box intact good condition.but no coin.

20210912_112528.jpg

20210912_122550.jpg

20210912_123029.jpg

WP_20141022_017-1.jpg

Last edited:
So was just randomly in a box? Or left behind by previous owner or? Little confused.
t juliets, were purchased 2006, along with other items Dubai, Duty free. I had every intention of using the juliets, for Sunday best.
But as time went by I genuinely forgotten all about them.
My son was unpacking boxs, @ new house, unfortunately it is a new house, and we had a leak unbeknown to us, and had to move back to the rental property ( soil pipe runs down an inner wall) the kitchen has to be renewed its bespoke and will take 3 months to be made good

During the unpacking of furniture my lad came across a tea chest with collectables,
My STUSSY T shirt collection .Where he found juliets in an old Adidas box.

Last edited:
No the juliets, were purchased 2006, along with other items Dubai, Duty free. I had every intention of using the juliets, for Sunday best.
But as time went by I genuinely forgotten all about them.
My son was unpacking boxs, @ new house and came across a tea chest with collectables,
My STUSSY T shirt collection . Where he found juliets in an old Adidas box.

Oh seems like a wild thing to forget about (for me personally), but I can see it happening.

In a way that just made them more marvelous having them rediscovered completely new years after they've been discontinued.

Oh seems like a wild thing to forget about (for me personally), but I can see it happening.

In a way that just made them more marvelous having them rediscovered completely new years after they've been discontinued.
I work all over the world, as like now I am in Bahrain. Things get mislaid, lost, eventually items appear, we have moved 4 times since 2006. Then few years ago we planned to build our own home. But rented a house near to where the house was to be built. Have found lots of forgotten items. Living out of a suitcase, is not ideal, but served a purpose.

I work all over the world, as like now I am in Bahrain. Things get mislaid, lost, eventually items appear, we have moved 4 times since 2006. Then few years ago we planned to build our own home. But rented a house near to where the house was to be built

I work all over the world, as like now I am in Bahrain. Things get mislaid, lost, eventually items appear, we have moved 4 times since 2006. Then few years ago we planned to build our own home. But rented a house near to where the house was to be built.
:p Not doubting you, I can understand considering I've moved over 45 times in the last 40 years. I've only managed to keep what I've acquired in the last probably 5 or 6 years.

Latest Posts

Back