• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My son is packing crates and found these

You must have that reversed. Surely you’re not pumping sewage up to the second floor?
jmkxbmxkd0v9myycrc6vy1mbqku58zijcwkmzajf&rid=giphy.gif

You must have that reversed. Surely you’re not pumping sewage up to the second floor?
The pipes were recessed, and meet behind the kitchen cupboards behind the wall, purely for aesthetics, Mrs didn't want pipes showing on outside of the house.being away is frustrating as I had to leave builder to sort.

the kitchen comes from Germany. granite work tops are a nightmare to fit, the guys fitting the worktops cracked it, . We have waited 2 years, another 9 weeks is not the end of the world .

Very nice bathroom, indeed that really looks like a lot of hard work congratulations on a nice finished project
No, the first picture was the before.
The last two are the situation now.

Are you into demolition ? 😂
Yes it felt like it. I bought the house at the end of last year and spend the first 6 months with demolition.
Since about 4 weeks I am rebuilding the inside of the house from scratch.

Yes it felt like it. I bought the house at the end of last year and spend the first 6 months with demolition.
Since about 4 weeks I am rebuilding the inside of the house from scratch.
With winter approaching, is that going to be a big problem..?
I understand a little regards building, the Architects main priority was to have the house sealed before winter, but then covid-19 struck. Builder but no labourers for 5 months.
I just looked at finished project drawings to keep me sane.
Good luck on your task..

Back