• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My son is packing crates and found these

:p Not doubting you, I can understand considering I've moved over 45 times in the last 40 years. I've only managed to keep what I've acquired in the last probably 5 or 6 years.
I like yourself, have moved around, and lost a lot of personal items, non more so than a diamond, I purchased in India, I never lost it, I kept it in a satin bag to give to my lady, 6 months later it had disappeared. One day it will turn up.

And why it was the Kitchen and not bathroom :p

Edit : I wonder if 'sewage' in the UK is a term used for any water/drain leak regardless of location versus the 'sewage' we think of in the US that is usually human waste backing up etc.
The soil pipe in UK.. is sewrage pipe which carrys human waste to drains. The bathroom is directly under the kitchen. Human s**t was running through kitchen.

Offending bathroom that caused all the mess .Tiles Removed, back to block work. Soul destroying..

20210724_204051.jpg

20210715_210930.jpg

20210720_074852.jpg

20210713_132939.jpg

Last edited:
The soil pipe in UK.. is sewrage pipe which carrys human waste to drains. The bathroom is directly under the kitchen. Human s**t was running through kitchen.
You must have that reversed. Surely you’re not pumping sewage up to the second floor?

Latest Posts

Back