• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection Sale Issue - What do you think?

So let me get this straight, you found someone selling a collection, you talked him down in price, then offered it to another buyer + a 1,000 dollar finding fee, do you have no Morals, what did you actually do? talk to someone and for that it equals 1,000 dollars for your time. Sounds like your a scammer, I see it a lot on eBay, where people sell things for a higher price that are in stores, then buys it from the store online and has it shiped to the persons address. You setting up any deal is not worth 1,000 dollars nor is that fact that you tried to scam someone

if it were me and someone put me on a $10,000 collection and I got it for $1500 I would gladly pay that person $1000 for finding it. Sounds like you're dealing with a scumbag. Give Trump his address and he will go steal the collection. I'll drive if he splits it with me and I'll give you the $1000 finders fee! lmao

if it were me and someone put me on a $10,000 collection and I got it for $1500 I would gladly pay that person $1000 for finding it. Sounds like you're dealing with a scumbag. Give Trump his address and he will go steal the collection. I'll drive if he splits it with me and I'll give you the $1000 finders fee! lmao

I'm down i just gotta give my perol officer a notice that I'll be crossing state lines

Latest Posts

Back