• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ebay Sellers

I don’t understand how they are undercutting everyone as Oakley doesn’t discount their products not even if buying in bulk? I reached out the GlassesWorlds on eBay about their ability to sell (for example) a pair of Oakley Turbine Rotors Black Iridium Polarized for only $90 after I just got a deal on them at a power sports dealer for $140 marked down from $170 because they have been sitting in the case (dated stock) and Oakley still list them for $205!? No one would buy from Sunglass Hut, Oakley direct or any other Oakley authorized retailer once the word got out that an eBay store sold legit authentic Oakleys for half of what they go for everywhere else. The reply I got from them was that they have an account with Luxotica (Oakley’s parent company now) and buy in bulk but again, seems sketchy knowing what I know about Oakley.
I can't say for sure but I believe a lot of what is being sold, from my experience are samples, and I suspect factory seconds. I had a seller on Ebay that I have bought most of my collection from and now he has nothing. He used to have hundreds of pairs all the time but now nothing. There is another user I bought from that was pretty much the same and now nothing. I suspect Oakley has cracked down on eBay selling of their products.

eBay listing for split jacket. legit or not? TIA

Post here next time and yes they are legit.
The seller have 100% positive feedback from 995 ppl so i don't think he would start selling fakes now

Hello everyone! Just want to be following the guidelines. I assume before I can share my listing I still have to go by the "needs 15 posts" rule and be a member for 15 days?

Hello everyone! Just want to be following the guidelines. I assume before I can share my listing I still have to go by the "needs 15 posts" rule and be a member for 15 days?

If you’re selling here in the exchange, yes 15 posts and 14 days unless you purchase a premium acct which will bypass the above requirements

Latest Posts

Back