• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

The Forum runs slow and jerky for me since the update, when I type text takes age to update.

Also, when I look at a thread it randomly puts me wherever it likes on the thread not the last page as it previously used to.

Updating pictures is hit and miss too.

Sorry to vent.

No need to apologize. Lots of glitches with it.

I have some open PMs with members that have been going on for some time with multiple responses from each party and at the bottom of the convo it says the other person has never read it.....

(Amongst other things)

I have some open PMs with members that have been going on for some time with multiple responses from each party and at the bottom of the convo it says the other person has never read it.....

(Amongst other things)

Good to know I am not alone in experiencing “issues”, hope the Boss man gets them ironed out!

(Amongst other things)
#metoo

(Amongst other things)
You the new IT guy? I got some complaints. 😁

Tapatalk still only sends me random notifications, and lately the ones that I have gotten, have been severely delayed

@OakleyBoss - I am still not able to see my previously saved bookmarks. Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Still working on this. Haven't forgotten just has proven to be more of a challenge than anticipated.

The Forum runs slow and jerky for me since the update, when I type text takes an age to update.

Also, when I look at a thread it randomly puts me wherever it likes on the thread not the last page as it previously used to.

Updating pictures is hit and miss too.

Sorry to vent.

Interesting - What OS/Browser/Device? I haven't experienced any of this but definitely want to address it.

Still working on this. Haven't forgotten just has proven to be more of a challenge than anticipated.

Interesting - What OS/Browser/Device? I haven't experienced any of this but definitely want to address it.
As far as the site taking you to some random spot instead of the most recent post, maybe that's by design? Maybe you can enable a setting or something. I personally don't mind being taken to my first unread post, but JTD would like to be taken to the last post. I'm on Android, FWIW, but the same thing happens on my iPad.

Tapatalk still only sends me random notifications, and lately the ones that I have gotten, have been severely delayed
Notifications can be hit or miss, but it is less painful via browser notifications. It is a shame that Apple doesn't allow that.

I pretty much stopped using Tapatalk for notifications.

Last edited:
Back