• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

For Tapatalk that's tougher - we are running their latest software, but ultimately we have no control over their plugin. One of the reasons for the web alerts - trying to move away from Tapatalk.

Glitches on the site can definitely be addressed though. Just need to know them.

For Tapatalk that's tougher - we are running their latest software, but ultimately we have no control over their plugin. One of the reasons for the web alerts - trying to move away from Tapatalk.

Glitches on the site can definitely be addressed though. Just need to know them.

Hopefully apple will get onboard with the notifications.

Can we vote on having the old site back?

Asking for a friend.....:behindsofa:

Still working on this. Haven't forgotten just has proven to be more of a challenge than anticipated.

Interesting - What OS/Browser/Device? I haven't experienced any of this but definitely want to address it.

Thanks for the response.

I am running an old school IPhone 5. (yes, it is ancient! Got a BNIB SE that i should really start using!)

Maybe it is the wrong area, but if someone is banned, shouldn't their username be disabled or otherwise not available for selection (Kashton)? Maybe there is a bug in the system, @OakleyBoss?

Maybe it is the wrong area, but if someone is banned, shouldn't their username be disabled or otherwise not available for selection (Kashton)? Maybe there is a bug in the system, @OakleyBoss?

Doesn't look like Kashton is banned. Shows he has 1 post. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong user here.

Doesn't look like Kashton is banned. Shows he has 1 post. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong user here.
There was a Kashton who set the whole forum on fire, he was banned. Maybe the user data was deleted at that time.

It was almost a year ago

He was and you deleted his account completely. Than someone re opened an account in that name(likely as a joke)

Also, maybe this would be a good time to report someone with multiple accounts.

@Aarron and @Walter Langkowski

Seem to be the same person. He had negative feedback on his original account so he started a new account. The feedbacks should be conjoined so people arent misled....

Screenshot_20190714-174957_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190713-224615_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back