• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sunglasses Case

chollupbops

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
Hi all,

A friend of mine has recently purchased a pair of oakley sunglasses in the UK and received them with a hard metal Oakley case as in the photo I attach to my post - I have been looking all over the Internet for this particular case and had no luck yet in finding it.
Has anybody else owned/come across this Oakley case and might know where this can be purchased?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Scott

@tigbball5 thanks for the swift response :) I just thought it was a really smart case and was curious if it would fit my frogskins? - I haven't had the chance to try as my friend is in London.

Occasionally if you call Oakley customer service they can sell things like this from the parts/warranty dept. But like tigbball5 stated, they won't hardly fit anything since the Sliver folds up. After you try it on for size, let me know if you need help finding one. It's 50/50 I could get you one.

I saw one of those the last time I was in an O store. I do want one even though it wont fit anything.

As mentioned earlier this case only comes with a purchase of the Sliver F. The only pair I could fit in this thing are prescription reading glasses. Anything else won't fit. They are an excellent display piece though for the tower :p

As mentioned earlier this case only comes with a purchase of the Sliver F. The only pair I could fit in this thing are prescription reading glasses. Anything else won't fit. They are an excellent display piece though for the tower :p
Dennis is correct.... Of course. I called Oakley customer service and tried to order. They stated it was only available packaged and purchased with the Sliver F. Bummer until someone sells theirs on eBay.

Back