• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
All good as of now, but I have heard that bubbling and peeling is common with every lens including Oakley.

Roger :)

What about sweat?

That is kinda unavoidable matey. I always clean them after use/before I put them away until the next time they are worn, that way they are fresh and clean. Smudges on the lenses piss me off. Are you aware of the Oakley Lense Cleaning fluid mentioned earlier? It is relatively cheap stuff and with the amount you use, it will last an eternity!

Ive had peeling on my 2 oldest pairs, but they have both lived in my cars since I purchased them so there may be something to be said for dont leave them in cars, hot or cold.

I now leave a pair in each motor that dont have original lenses in so I always have glasses in case I forget to grab a pair on the way out. All my other glasses now live in the house.

That is kinda unavoidable matey. I always clean them after use/before I put them away until the next time they are worn, that way they are fresh and clean. Smudges on the lenses piss me off. Are you aware of the Oakley Lense Cleaning fluid mentioned earlier? It is relatively cheap stuff and with the amount you use, it will last an eternity!
Yes mate, am using that fluid. Thanks heaps.

How to stop lens peeling specially in fire iridium lenses ..it's a constant problem in fire iridium lenses.. I only use lens cleaning cloth.What should I use to stop it?

This is the first I'm hearing of peeling. No one has ever had this issue that I'm aware of. Elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting on the toilet

Back