• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate Book Discounted on Amazon

At first I was all over this but the more I think about it the book could easily be something that will always be available. They are not serialized, there is nothing that denotes the books being first edition or part of a print cue. So if the whole 1500 unit run is fulfilled and a majority sold I think oakley left the door open for them to print new ones. I just don't know if down the road there is value in the books, and I guess I don't see a huge need for two books. I guess one for display and one for reading would be good but I don't know... I am torn on this one.

I wouldnt buy it for its value. But its damn awesome to look through.
The bunker will have value. The biner, I dunno.

As I posted in another thread, once mine arrives and I can check it out, I plan to contact "ass-o-line" and see what they say about that. Who knows if I'll even get a response, but worth trying.

I wouldnt buy it for its value. But its damn awesome to look through.
The bunker will have value. The biner, I dunno.
All limited releases will have its value overtime even the 700bucks store exclusives when all said and done when they all sold out imo.

At first I was all over this but the more I think about it the book could easily be something that will always be available. They are not serialized, there is nothing that denotes the books being first edition or part of a print cue. So if the whole 1500 unit run is fulfilled and a majority sold I think oakley left the door open for them to print new ones. I just don't know if down the road there is value in the books, and I guess I don't see a huge need for two books. I guess one for display and one for reading would be good but I don't know... I am torn on this one.
i totally agree with you on this one down the line there is no value for it but its nice to have it. I did browse to it when i was at the o store the sales guy let me have it for 30 mins i was looking through mostly pictures theres nothing to read no historical facts just pictures it was a let down for me i could just l99k at the pictures in the internet its was 195 plus tax. I was looking 4ward to the bunkers they dont have it yet. The bunkers and carabiners overtime will have value IMO some douche bag is already selling the carabiners for 599 i think im just shaking my head opurtunist trying to prey on the innocent lol.

Back