• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Sub Zeros - RELOADED!

Shut up and take money.gif

WANT!! I'm just not sure what color "steel" is? Just dark grey like the radar ev?

Would have hoped for something a bit more interesting like burn brush or cobalt, but definitely not complaining about these at all!

I absolutely agree with being over prizm road, but in this case I’m totally OK with it. Kind of reminiscent of old positive red iridium
I’ve seen so many different variants of Prizm Road. Some look like +Red while others don’t have a mirror at all. Hopefully they make them with lots of mirror:)

WANT!! I'm just not sure what color "steel" is? Just dark grey like the radar ev?

Would have hoped for something a bit more interesting like burn brush or cobalt, but definitely not complaining about these at all!

Here's how steel looks...

I own a Twoface in a steel frame and its sort of dark metallic grey. Pretty likeable.

My OG Sub Zeros are falling apart. This is perfect timing. I wore the living crap out of mine.

Latest Posts

Back