• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Sub Zeros - RELOADED!

Great. Whenever you're going to sell them, please let me know.
Been thinking about it but takes a lot of time selling singles and not worth it to me. These have been locked in my safe since 2007. If you can pony up without the pain then message me. Although value could go up once the revamps are released.

I just stumbled across this thread ..

Zero’s have , at least for me , been the only real vintage o matter frames that I liked collecting .. and with this release would be awesome to score some pairs ..

So if the re released models are the exact same as the vintage zeros (minus color ) how would that exactly drive the values up of the old Gen sub zero lineup ?

If the new released models are $268 I would see them as a better value then trying to acquire the old Gen ones that I commonly see beat up with trashed lenses with asking prices north of $400-$500

So if the re released models are the exact same as the vintage zeros (minus color ) how would that exactly drive the values up of the old Gen sub zero lineup ?

If the new released models are $268 I would see them as a better value then trying to acquire the old Gen ones that I commonly see beat up with trashed lenses with asking prices north of $400-$500
I would also think that this release would drive the prices down not up.

Back