• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Road vs Sapphire iridium

Hi everyone,

Just want to give you an update. After testing the Prizm road and the photos sent from you, I decided to go with Sapphire iridium. They arrived yesterday and I haven't had a chance to test them on the road but nevertheless, just looking through them outside I have to say that I like them much more than Prizm road. They are way more neutral and have a just a little bit of contrast and I'd say that it is more brownish than pinkish which I like more and for me the colors look more real. I don't regret at all that I chose this lens.
Nice! Glad we could help. It’s a solid lens

I've been testing out both of these. It's tough. I like the Prizm Road better because it's definately not as dark. But the Prizm Sapphire looks way cooler. Yes, the Prizm road does have a pinkish hugh, but for me that only serves to make everything pop more. The Sapphire lens makes things look a bit warmer. If they weren't so freak'n expensive, I would buy both.

Back