• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that David Flores was arrested for a sexual related crime and Oakley decided to burn all of the pieces made except for a few boxes that made it out the back doors. Not sure how much truth is to that story but I'm sure Jim can give more details.

I was told that David Flores was arrested for a sexual related crime and Oakley decided to burn all of the pieces made except for a few boxes that made it out the back doors. Not sure how much truth is to that story but I'm sure Jim can give more details.

Megan's law if I recall correctly.

What made you decide to go from Grips/Gloves/Goggles to Sunglasses? Was there ever a point that you second though making the change?
Not trying to answer at all, but a question I had as well...

The story we were told if I remember correctly at the Co-Pilot event was that Jim was driving up the coast or highway here in Cali wearing a pair of Carrera shades and the glare was horrible...So the light went off. At least I believe that was the basis for it. I could be waaaay wrong though, but I too was going to ask if that was accurate or what were the details, so great time to find out lol.

Sorry im sure china has great products :), but I purchase oakley in big part cause its one of few things that was still made in USA.
Hey I got nothing against China but being made in the usa is an Oakley identity. I sure hope that will continue.

what do you think of the new oakley made in china?
I think a lot of questions will probably have to go left unanswered esp as he is a shareholder in the parent company and criticizing what must of been a well considered business decision wouldn't make sense.
I've always wondered if Andre Agassi had a contract with Oakley in the early 90s? After that he just stopped wearing glasses on court, seeing him at Wimbledon in '91 wearing heater m frames was what got me out of my razor blades!

Just to confirm."did watch the clip" however unable to determine
Did the Romeo 1 that was used by Tom Cruise in MI came with a straight arm? Whereas production onces had hammerstem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back