• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what fever you are talking about... but it sounds good.

Brazil is great. Terrific UFC fighters. If Oakley is doing well in Brazil... all the better.

Jim

Jim, I work at the Vault in Vegas and as you can imagine we get tons of tourists. We get a lot of Brazilians, and let me tell you, my friend, they are fanatics about Oakley. Oakley is very sought after by a lot of my Brazilian clients.

So I have a question for you Jim. Sorry if someone has already asked.

Did you ever come up with any ideas/designs that didn't come to fruition? Or were there any releases that you weren't happy about the way they came out?

A true honor Jim. Thank you. Been working at different Oakley dealers since 2007 and some of the most requested frames that I see from the average public is for Thumps, O ROKR, RAZRwire. With Google bringing glass to the market do you think Oakley will get back into wearable electronic frames?

Hi Jim. I have 2 questions. First of all as stated above, do you see a collaboration in the future between Oakley and Google to come up with a pair of glasses which has Google Glass technology.

Second question. Why are there no O-Stores down here in South Africa?? Huge tourism destination, beautiful beaches, beautiful scenery.

Hi Jim ! Like everyone else said it is a honor to be able to talk with our god !

I have a little question, everyone talks about the glasses but I wonder how did you came up with the design of the Full Metal Jacket watch, the idea of a pocket watch as well as a wristwatch, how do you think it'll go in term of collectible and maybe the story behind this watch. That would be great.

Once again thanks a lot for joining us and being so kind for answering our questions.

Oh and by the way, if someone wants a "spare chain" for the pocket watch attachment, would it be possible to buy one ? I have FMJ #74 and would really like to have a necklace made of the same chain. That would be so great !

Thanks again Jim

Tre'... I wish I had hair like you. I actually did for awhile until it just up and fell out one day. Let me know which address you want me to send the wife an email. You can let me know at jim@red.com. Everyone else... don't send me an email. :)

Before I email her... show her this.

Jim

Right on Jim...just flew back from a shoot and showing her tonight. I've rambled on about Red to her but will be a good reel to show her. Will shoot you an email tonight. Thanks bud!

Jim,
Is is there a story that can be shared behind why only certain Juliets had the hammerstem?

You read my mind man...so far that's the main gear question I had...What's up with the hammerstems on the polished Juliets...I love'em all but wear my 2 polished juliets much more because I loves me some hammerstems.

Hey Jim! Did your Oakley Global Express plane have any awesome oakley features inside? Unobtanium armrests? Giant O's on the headrests? Thanks for joining the forum!

NW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back