• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rolled The Dice And Took A Chance..

copilot said:
are they Black or Glitter Gulch in color? Black is much harder to find.

Really? I always though black would be the easier colorway to find since they are always pretty standard for most frames...anyway, awesome price...

I emailed her yesterday and she said she dropped them off at the post office. One thing I thought was strange was she gave me her bank account number but wouldn't give me a phone number. Either way $50 was worth the risk and it sounds like they're in the mail. I'll post pics when they show up.

Hope is fading on me getting these glasses. It was funny because the seller e-mailed me 5 days after she said she shipped them to see if I got them. Then e-mailed me again on Saturday to let me know she put my address as Minnesota instead of Wisconsin and said she would ship them again on Monday the 4th. Nothing came in todays mails so I am losing faith but I don't understand why she keeps e-mailing me about the glasses. Maybe they will still show up. lmao.

This was a craiglist deal. I took the chance at a decent priced pair of zero's and hoped the seller would ship. I may still get them but I am not holding my breath.

I think that's a huge red flag that she wouldn't give you a phone #. Either way, if they don't show up, see if you can contact her bank.

LMAO at pistolpetefan.. I knew the risk when I took it but for $50 it wasn't that big of a loss. If they don't show up no big deal, I hope the money helped whether I get them or not.

Back