• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Romeo 1 Jordan Information Page - At least 11 differences from a normal R1

Thank you brother! I appreciate so much your response. So we can conclude that all 9999 RJ1 has squared stems and less refined X Metal etching? unless it was modified or something "please correct me if I am wrong" I'm Just doing some research and asking questions because I desire 1 right pair for me. Thank you again!

Yes that is correct.

when purchasing non OEM lenses for the Jordan R1, do we have to specify to the vendor that Jordan R1 lenses are needed and not the standard R1 lenses due to the slight difference in size?

* Unmarked Templeshox
Older picture, best I have at the moment
1640326316796.jpeg

has anyone ordered eye jacket 1.0 lenses from Fuse Lenses for their Jordan R1? If so, how is it?

Are there any other brands worth trying their lenses for the Jordan R1? any personal experience would be appreciated.

has anyone ordered eye jacket 1.0 lenses from Fuse Lenses for their Jordan R1? If so, how is it?

Are there any other brands worth trying their lenses for the Jordan R1? any personal experience would be appreciated.
@zcrxsi is selling oem gold eye jacket lenses that fit pretty well in mine

anyone have any idea how many Romeo 1 Jordans were made at a time? Were they in batches or were a certain number made every year? I'm assuming they were also made before the 6 digit Romeo 1s, correct?

anyone know if all of the Jordan R1s came with red rubbers or did some come with black ones?

Back