• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is the carbon blades. lol well at least i think thats the name of them. the new release thats going to have a ferrari edition?
yeah that someone already posted a pic of the carbon blade here and it doesn't look impressive especially if its supposed to replace the X Metals

how do you quote people?!?!? mind blown right now lol do you just copy and paste the text? and yeah all the pics that corporate has sent us of them i am not too impressed either considering the market they are trying to tap into. but like i said maybe seeing it in person will just completely change my mind and i can really push them ahahaha

how do you quote people?!?!? mind blown right now lol do you just copy and paste the text? and yeah all the pics that corporate has sent us of them i am not too impressed either considering the market they are trying to tap into. but like i said maybe seeing it in person will just completely change my mind and i can really push them ahahaha
press reply at the bottom of the post it will quote said post

Took this pic from the new Oakley Catalog the employee's @ the LaJolla O Store just got to learn the new products
1d44b973-f447-4976-8335-6a0b57b2b642_zps934b7aa9.jpg

If your using tapatalk then touch the top of their post and it will bring up an option box, just touch the quote button....

The top corner says "2014 R2 Collection"....... I have not heard that used yet...
Says he thinks April release date. Should have taken pic of the other page, that had the whole line (Colorways) and prices.

sweet guys thanks for that info! i felt so dumb for not knowing how to do that bahahah and yes wicked our store got that book yesterday......all im saying is that colin baden (oakley CEO) has sent us i believe two emails now saying that we are not to post pics about new releases on our own accord. that this is up to the marketing team. all im simply doing is cover my ass :) i love my job way to much to risk it over a pic lol another thing that cracked me up was how secretive they wanted us to be about all the other new releases especially the quarter jacket. they told us not to even take them out of boxes or even talk about them to the public but a couple days later they were up on oakley.com. thats all im saying.....not trying to sound like a **** or anything

I like the look of the Hammer stems on the model in the bottom right!! :D

It's probably not gonna be until the Autumn that we see these in the UK.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back