• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope for the best and expect the worst. If and when there is a new killer line, IMO it is not going to be close as to how we view X metal line. I am sorry sir JJ, the best designer is no longer at Oakley anymore.

well, this is false... youre thinking the more reactive metals- raw sodium, Potassium etc..

but magnesium doesnt react explosively in water.

Yeah, you're right, I misstated - in its normal, solid state it only slowly produces hydrogen bubbles when in water. But molten magnesium reacts violently with water and burning magnesium can't be put out by water.

Magnesium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a thought: Do you think Oakley would do a release-day style slight discount group order for denizens of the oakley forum?

I'd be more likely to throw down sight unseen if they gave the community a little love.

We got all these stats... 300k posts, eleventy thousand members, etc... Let's use that leverage!

Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.

Y'all use wikipedia for reference? I do not trust any info on that site.
Are you saying magnesium doesn't do that? Or are you just saying wiki is sketchy sometimes?

One of my buddies altered an article and then used it for this paper in hs lol.

My wiki page says I'm pretty awesome... :D

Are you saying magnesium doesn't do that? Or are you just saying wiki is sketchy sometimes?

One of my buddies altered an article and then used it for this paper in hs lol.

That wiki can be an inaccurate source of info. I do not doubt what mag can do. Lol that is funny. On a college level, they won't let students use wiki as a reference :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back