• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single wide xmetal case missing door measurement help

MkX

Oakley Beginner
just picked up my first case but its missing the plexiglass door. does anyone know the exact size HxW and thickness. also measurements for locks and bolt holes? It would super help me out as I would like to make it as original as possible but you don't often see these in the wild anymore to get the measurements. thanks for your help

mkx

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 10.08.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 10.10.28 PM.png

this perfect thanks so much! sent it off to the fabricators. I will let you know how it turns out!!

this perfect thanks so much! sent it off to the fabricators. I will let you know how it turns out!!
Double check the hole distances for the hinges. The bolts were insitu when I measured them, so it was as accurate as I could measure. There is a little vertical "play" in the hinges anyhow, so the distances between the top and bottom hinge isn't such a major issue.

The distance from the edge of the door for the locks should be fine because there's not so much need for a minimal margin of error.

Back