• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So who runs or owns OakleyForum.com??

Thanks @OakleyBoss for taking the time to explain that. Listening to your explanation seems to describe me to a T. Had a specific question or item I was looking for, R2 lenses, and stumbled across this site. Once I seen what everyone had I wanted to build a collection so I started getting cases, more glasses, more display items and next thing you know I'm a collector! lol.

Thanks again.

Thanks @OakleyBoss for taking the time to explain that. Listening to your explanation seems to describe me to a T. Had a specific question or item I was looking for, R2 lenses, and stumbled across this site. Once I seen what everyone had I wanted to build a collection so I started getting cases, more glasses, more display items and next thing you know I'm a collector! lol.

Thanks again.

Shortly after your one year anniversary you said you were getting out of it, sold a lot of stuff, and went dark. Are you getting back into it now?

@OakleyBoss , I don't remember now but is there a question about how you found the forum as part of registration? Might be interesting now there are more channels by which it might be discovered.

I was looking for more info on the "New" Frogskins, which is a hell of a thing to Google and not just find....well, new Frogskins. Instead I found a post where Rustpot had added towards his goal of the set.

Poked around the rest of the site, found the x-metal discussion forum and started reading it from the earliest back. Way too much for one sitting, so I would write down the page I had "finished" and resume there later (allowing for intervening posts in the meantime).

Stuck it out, and bought a bunch of Juliets since then.

@OakleyBoss , I don't remember now but is there a question about how you found the forum as part of registration? Might be interesting now there are more channels by which it might be discovered.

I was looking for more info on the "New" Frogskins, which is a hell of a thing to Google and not just find....well, new Frogskins. Instead I found a post where Rustpot had added towards his goal of the set.

Poked around the rest of the site, found the x-metal discussion forum and started reading it from the earliest back. Way too much for one sitting, so I would write down the page I had "finished" and resume there later (allowing for intervening posts in the meantime).

Stuck it out, and bought a bunch of Juliets since then.

I think there's an off-topic thread asking about how you found the forum...

EDIT - yup, I created it back in Feb... :D

How Did You Find This Forum? | Oakley Forum

That is me as well. Fairly new to the whole instagram thing. The biggest issue this site has is getting exposure. The Oakley community is millions strong, and everyday we get new members who just found out this site exists, so Facebook, Twitter, Instagram help spread the word.
got it :)

That is me as well. Fairly new to the whole instagram thing. The biggest issue this site has is getting exposure. The Oakley community is millions strong, and everyday we get new members who just found out this site exists, so Facebook, Twitter, Instagram help spread the word.
Bad idea taking credit. My wife is now blaming u for 60 glasses, three cases, 2 Oakley meets and tons of Oakley stuff I own now because of the forum haha

Latest Posts

Back