• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hahaha. I wish I could let you have em.. a good buddy had a great idea for a charity type deal. Its complicated and I don't really understand it yet but it sounds really generous...you'll all see what's coming.. I have a few projects for this gentleman as well as our more well known customizer here..

Hahaha. I wish I could let you have em.. a good buddy had a great idea for a charity type deal. Its complicated and I don't really understand it yet but it sounds really generous...you'll all see what's coming.. I have a few projects for this gentleman as well as our more well known customizer here..
I can except that :) Can’t wait to see.

Some buying opportunities and help charities at same time sounds great! Do we need to register to participate?

I think it's something to do voting and itll be here on the forum with donations at the end... I'm not 100% clear on it...I believe when we get closer to finish he'll explain in detail.. I could cut and paste the idea he has but I wanna let him show everyone. I've said to much already lol..

Latest Posts

Back