• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Because he was stating a fact, I guess. Someone who didn’t win, technically lost in a two horse race.

If enough people campaigned, they probably would have sacked him, too.

re: the public not being Star Wars fans - fair call. The point they were making was it’s the collective “us” that drives what we get “fed”, not Disney. In the past, the conservatives had sway. Now the pendulum has swung and the libs (or “neo-marxists”, some like to say) have the power.
No.

Also, how many people complained about Gina? Any numbers out there?
No, it was a Disney decision.

Libs might have the power, as you say. And look at the movies we get.........

Also, Pascal was stating a fact, so you don't think he was saying those 3 images were related? Come on man, you know he was, everyone knows that. If Gina got the boot, so should he have. But he had the correct opinion, therefore he is safe.

No matter what side you are on, you can see the BS dripping from Disney, you can see it all the way from Australia and Jordan :)

Last edited:
No.

Also, how many people complained about Gina? Any numbers out there?
No, it was a Disney decision.

Libs might have the power, as you say. And look at the movies we get.........

Also, Pascal was stating a fact, so you don't think he was saying those 3 images were related? Come on man, you know he was, everyone knows that. If Gina got the boot, so should he have. But he had the correct opinion, therefore he is safe.

No matter what side you are on, you can see the BS dripping from Disney, you can see it all the way from Australia and Jordan :)
Ok. You got me.

Ok. You got me.
You are a doctor right? So am i ...

we are so smrt

TerrificWideeyedAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

Latest Posts

Back