• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Leia never meets Obi-Wan in A New Hope. She never says she didn’t know who Obi-Wan was. Hell she said “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi your my only hope.” And “years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars”. But she could have vaguely remembered him. I sort of remember people from when I was ten but can’t recall the events😜😜😜
This 👆

I FINALLY got to watch them last night! I loved everything about them! The only thing thing that disappointed me was the anticlimactic killing of the grand inquiristor. Would have loved to have seen a nice fight sceen, but it was still awesome without it! I can't wait to see how the rest plays out! 🤘😆
I agree, that was a bit of a disappointment, but if they say that Darth Maul is still alive, then maybe he is too. Wasn’t crazy about little sisters acting either, but its not that big of a deal. Like I’ve said before, these Disney plus Star Wars shows are leaps and bounds better than the Disney movies. I’m just happy we are finally getting some good stories and not committee made movies.

I agree, that was a bit of a disappointment, but if they say that Darth Maul is still alive, then maybe he is too. Wasn’t crazy about little sisters acting either, but its not that big of a deal. Like I’ve said before, these Disney plus Star Wars shows are leaps and bounds better than the Disney movies. I’m just happy we are finally getting some good stories and not committee made movies.
this.gif

I FINALLY got to watch them last night! I loved everything about them! The only thing thing that disappointed me was the anticlimactic killing of the grand inquiristor. Would have loved to have seen a nice fight sceen, but it was still awesome without it! I can't wait to see how the rest plays out! 🤘😆

The Grand Inquisitor is not dead. He actually perishes in the Rebels animated TV show which takes place after this show in the SW timeline, sorry for the spoilers!

Back